* We are dedicated to making this program affordable to all families by bringing it to locations frequented by young families in this age group. Current area partners in this project include Mead Library, Above and Beyond Children's Museum, and the Early Learning Center.
* We are willing to offer multiple sessions on the selected day to accommodate all the of children (and their grown ups) at your location.
* We are pursuing grants and sponsors to keep the costs as low as possible. If you wish to discuss options, please let us know as soon as possible so we may include your location in our sponsor requests.
We will provide:
* Professional interactive multisensory performance designed especially for the youngest audiences and their grown ups
* All productions elements: Actors, set pieces, props, music, etc
* Labor to load in an load out on the day of the performance
* Marketing materials: Posters, images to promote on social media
* Marketing: listing of your venue (and link to your website) on our calendar on the production webpage, sharing on social media and on Dare to Dream Theatre distribution lists (e-mail blast, facebook page, etc)
* Tips on how to promote this event and fundraise for the partnership
* Suggestions on how to engage audience from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave after the performance
* Listing your location as a Performance or Education Partner on the website, calendar, and marketing materials
* Increase in new visitors to your venue
"Real isn't how you're made, it's something that happens to you."
Join us this holiday season for the heart-warming and much-loved classic tale about the transformative power of love adapted from Margery Williams' children's book of the same name.
The play introduces this poignant tale to a new generation and reminds older generations why it still tugs at their heartstrings after all these years.